- You can receive course credit, or use your work-study funding, or simply volunteer.
- To participate, you need a four hour block of time during a weekday (includes travel time).
- Any UConn student can participate. 60% of students are not Nutritional Sciences majors.
- You’ll receive hands-on experience in a clinical health care setting. Our current sites are pediatric clinics at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, St. Francis Hospital, and the Burgdorf Clinic.
- If you speak some Spanish, your skills are greatly needed. You can practice your Spanish in a relaxed setting.
- Students use personal cars and UConn cars and vans to travel to Hartford. We can almost always arrange transportation for you at a time that fits into your schedule.