- Direct Marketing as a Value-Added Opportunity for Agriculture
- Local Food Connections: From Farms to Restaurants
- Smart Pricing Strategies - This article helps to decide what is the best price for your product.
- Whole Farm, Profit Objective Pricing - This article helps plan how to price commodities to make a profit that covers all expenses.
- Marketing Publications from the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources - Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources. This page provides links to papers that describe options for farmers looking to diversify their operations.
- Developing a Strategic Marketing Plan for Horticulture Firms - Cornell Cooperative Extension.
- Using a Website to Keep the Attention of your Customers - Cornell University.
- Develop a Successful Promotion Program - Cornell University.
- Entertainment Farming and Agritourism - National Center for Appropriate Technology.