Skip to Search
Skip to Navigation
Skip to Content

Who do I call for help...?

First of all, you can always start with Tom (6-0146) or Joe (6-1441). We will be happy to help you however and whenever we can or send you to someone who can assist you. If we need to send you to someone else please don't think that we are "passing the buck". There are many areas that CAG IT does not have the rights, permissions or access to at UConn, and UITS are the ones that will help you. That being said follow the links below to find out whom to call for what.



Call CAG IT for

Call UITS for