News and Events:
Group Exercise Class change for week of Jan 22 only:
- Tue, 1/23 - Sole Synthesis w/Julie
- Thu, 1/25 - Yoga w/ Becky
Fitness Center Hours:
Spring Semester hours:
Mon - Fri
7 AM - 9 PM
Spring Semester Group Exercise Class schedule, here!
New Registration Form
Featuring Hawley Payment Store option for card payment registration fees:
Tabata Bootcamp TM - Next Session begins Mon, January 22!
Julie Lynch, Certified Tabata Bootcamp TM Instructor, is teaching this popular fitness trend of High Intensity Interval Training. This method of exercise helps burn more calories during - and after - the workout.
- Two instructor-led classes each week
- Muscle strength, endurance, flexibility AND cardio fitness benefits
- 24/7 website access, including workouts, connecting with other bootcampers, and progress tracking
- Access to Hawley fitness center during the program
Group Strength Classes - Session begins Mon, Feb 5!
Featuring New Certified Trainer, Rebecca "Becca" Pranger. Strength Training basics and beyond! These classes focus on balanced, full-body training for maximum health & fitness results
- Two classes per week in the Fitness Center
- Use of the Fitness Center throughout the program
Please contact Janet to register/for more info - program flyer
Pickleball at Hawley! Spring semester, Tue's 5-6:30 PM - Begins Jan 23
Come join the fastest growing sport in the U.S.! Beginners welcome!
- 5:00 - 6:30 PM
- Hawley Gymnasium
- $5 drop-in or only $25
Please contact Mike O'Neill or Janet Rochester for more info.
Pick-up/Open Court Basketball - Tue's 1:30 - 3:00 PM
Wanna join?! Please contact Janet!
Hawley Registration form (including regular membership options) - Any payroll deduction payments, please complete Hawley Registration form.
BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.