News and Events:
Fitness Center Summer hours of operation:
Early morning hours:
Mon - Fri: 7 AM - 9 AM
(closed during the quiet hours of 9 AM - 10:30 AM)
Remainder of the day:
Mon - Wed: 10:30 AM - 7 PM
Thu & Fri: 10:30 AM - 6 PM
New Registration Form
Featuring Hawley Payment Store option for card payment registration fees:
Summer Group Exercise Class schedule - here!
Wed's Functional Strength Classes earlier time: 11:30 AM - 12:15 PM, 5/31 - 7/19
Try ZUMBA Strong - Fri's. 12:00 - 12:50 PM
- Great class that combines the proven high-intensity interval training with Zumba rhythms! Less dance, more conditioning - All fitness levels welcome!
Specialty programs this spring:
Tabata Bootcamp TM - Summer Program: May 31 - July 19 - REGISTER NOW!
Julie Lynch, Certified Tabata Bootcamp TM Instructor, is teaching this popular fitness trend of High Intensity Interval Training. This method of exercise helps burn more calories during - and after - the workout.
- Two instructor-led classes each week
- Muscle strength, endurance, flexibility AND cardio fitness benefits
- 24/7 website access, including workouts, connecting with other bootcampers, and progress tracking
- Access to Hawley fitness center during the program
- Please contact Julie with questions about the classes and Janet to register.
Group Strength Classes w/ Nick Silbart, Certified Personal Trainer - June 1 - Aug 10! REGISTER NOW!
Get leaner & stronger! All fitness levels welcome. Learn a variety of strength exercises, core training, plus comprehensive fitness planning tips!
- Classes meet Tue & Thu
- 12-1 PM or 5-6 PM
- Full use of the fitness center throughout the program
Please contact Janet with questions.
Pickleball at Hawley! Summer - Tue's, 5:00 - 6:30 PM, 5/31 - 6/28. Changing to Wed's in July
Come join the fastest growing sport in the U.S.! Beginners welcome!
- 5:00 - 6:30 PM
- Tue's (May & June) - Wed's (July & August)
- Hawley Gymnasium
- $5 drop-in or only $25
Please contact Mike O'Neill or Janet Rochester for more info.
Pick-up/Open Court Basketball - Tue's 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Wanna join?! Please contact Janet!
Hawley Registration form (including regular membership options) - Any payroll deduction payments, please complete Hawley Registration form.
BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.