News and Events:
WOMEN'S LOCKER ROOM CLOSURES 8/16: Due to construction, the women's locker room will be closed from 9:00am-11:30am and 1:45pm-3:30pm on Thursday 8/16. Apologies for the inconvenience!
Fitness Center Hours
- Mon, Tue, Wed - 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thu & Fri - 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fitness Class changes:
As of, Aug 6, Mon's 12-12:50 Cardio & Core w/ Sheila
Wed's 12-12:30 PM - Tabata Express w/ Julie
Summer/August Group Exercise Class schedule, here!
Hawley North Tower Renovation information
New Registration Form -
New Hawley Payment Store option for card payment registration fees
Tabata Bootcamp TM - Please watch for Fall Dates!
Julie Lynch, Certified Tabata Bootcamp TM Instructor, is teaching this popular fitness trend of High Intensity Interval Training. This method of exercise helps burn more calories during - and after - the workout.
- Two instructor-led classes each week
- Muscle strength, endurance, flexibility AND cardio fitness benefits
- 24/7 website access, including workouts, connecting with other bootcampers, and progress tracking
- Access to Hawley fitness center during the program
- Please contact Julie with questions about the classes and Janet to register
Group Strength Classes - Next Session this fall!
- Two classes per week in the Fitness Center
- Use of the Fitness Center throughout the program
Pickleball at Hawley! Will return this fall, Tue's 5-6:30 PM
Come join the fastest growing sport in the U.S.! Beginners welcome!
- 5:00 - 6:30 PM
- Hawley Gymnasium
- $5 drop-in or only $25
Please contact Mike O'Neill or Janet Rochester for more info.
Pick-up/Open Court Basketball - Interested in starting a group? Please contact the Fitness Center staff
BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.