News and Events:
Thanksgiving week hours:
- Mon, 11/20, 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tue, 11/21, 6:50 AM (Early bird spin) - 6:00 PM
- Wed, 11/22, 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Closed on Thu, 11/23 & Fri, 11/24
Fitness Center Fall Semester hours:
Monday - Wednesday: 7 AM - 9 PM
Thursday & Friday: 7 AM - 8 PM
New Registration Form
Featuring Hawley Payment Store option for card payment registration fees:
Fall Semester Group Exercise Class schedule, updated 11/1 - here!
Week of Thanksgiving Special class schedule:
- Mon, 11/20: Strength Intervals, 12-12:50 PM
- Tue, 11/21: Early bird Spin, 6:45 AM - 7:50 AM & Yoga, 12-12:50 PM
- Wed, 11/22: Tabata before Turkey, 12-12:50 PM
Tabata Bootcamp TM - Next Session in January - please watch for details!
Julie Lynch, Certified Tabata Bootcamp TM Instructor, is teaching this popular fitness trend of High Intensity Interval Training. This method of exercise helps burn more calories during - and after - the workout.
- Two instructor-led classes each week
- Muscle strength, endurance, flexibility AND cardio fitness benefits
- 24/7 website access, including workouts, connecting with other bootcampers, and progress tracking
- Access to Hawley fitness center during the program
Group Strength Classes w/ Nick Silbart, Certified Personal Trainer - Starting week of Sep 19!
Get leaner & stronger! All fitness levels welcome. Learn a variety of strength exercises, core training, plus comprehensive fitness planning tips!
- Classes meet Tue & Thu
- 12-1 PM or 5-6 PM
- Full use of the fitness center throughout the program
- Info & Registration form here
Please contact Janet with questions.
Pickleball at Hawley! Fall Semester, Tue's 5:00 - 6:30 PM - No Pickleball on Tue, 11/21
Come join the fastest growing sport in the U.S.! Beginners welcome!
- 5:00 - 6:30 PM
- Hawley Gymnasium
- $5 drop-in or only $25
Please contact Mike O'Neill or Janet Rochester for more info.
Pick-up/Open Court Basketball - Tue's 1:30 - 3:00 PM
Wanna join?! Please contact Janet!
Hawley Registration form (including regular membership options) - Any payroll deduction payments, please complete Hawley Registration form.
BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.