News and Events:
Fitness Center Hours
- Mon, Tue, Wed - 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thu & Fri - 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Upcoming Fitness Class changes:
Starting June 4: Mon's 12-12:30 Cardio Express, followed by 12:30 - 12:45 Core on the Floor (mat room) w/ Sheila
Starting June 6: Wed's 12-12:30 PM - Tabata Express w/ Julie
Summer Group Exercise Class schedule, here!
Hawley North Tower Renovation information
New Registration Form -
New Hawley Payment Store option for card payment registration fees
Tabata Bootcamp TM - Summer Session: June 4 - Aug 1
Julie Lynch, Certified Tabata Bootcamp TM Instructor, is teaching this popular fitness trend of High Intensity Interval Training. This method of exercise helps burn more calories during - and after - the workout.
- Two instructor-led classes each week
- Muscle strength, endurance, flexibility AND cardio fitness benefits
- 24/7 website access, including workouts, connecting with other bootcampers, and progress tracking
- Access to Hawley fitness center during the program
- Please contact Julie with questions about the classes and Janet to register
Group Strength Classes - Next Session this fall!
- Two classes per week in the Fitness Center
- Use of the Fitness Center throughout the program
Pickleball at Hawley! Will return this fall, Tue's 5-6:30 PM
Come join the fastest growing sport in the U.S.! Beginners welcome!
- 5:00 - 6:30 PM
- Hawley Gymnasium
- $5 drop-in or only $25
Please contact Mike O'Neill or Janet Rochester for more info.
Pick-up/Open Court Basketball - Interested in starting a group? Please contact the Fitness Center staff
BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.