News and Events:
Updates for Noon-time Classes this week:
- Wed, 12/13: Julie teaches Sole Synthesis (12-12:50, Gym)
- Thu, 12/14: Janet teaches Functinoal Strength (12-12:50 Gym)
- Thu, 12/14: Laina teaches Yin Yoga (12-12:50 Mat Room)
- No Fri, 12/15 Yin Yoga
Special class on Mon, 12/18: Barre Above w/ Julie
Winter Break Schedule for week of Dec 18:
Mon - Wed, 12/18 - 12/20: 7 AM - 7 PM
Thu, 12/21: 7 AM - 6 PM
Fri, 12/22: 7 AM - 4 PM
Full Winter Break Schedule here:
New Registration Form
Featuring Hawley Payment Store option for card payment registration fees:
Fall Semester Group Exercise Class schedule, updated 11/1 - here!
Tabata Bootcamp TM - Next Session in January - please watch for details!
Julie Lynch, Certified Tabata Bootcamp TM Instructor, is teaching this popular fitness trend of High Intensity Interval Training. This method of exercise helps burn more calories during - and after - the workout.
- Two instructor-led classes each week
- Muscle strength, endurance, flexibility AND cardio fitness benefits
- 24/7 website access, including workouts, connecting with other bootcampers, and progress tracking
- Access to Hawley fitness center during the program
Group Strength Classes - Coming Spring semester - watch for details!
Pickleball at Hawley! Coming Spring semester, Tue's 5-6:30 PM
Come join the fastest growing sport in the U.S.! Beginners welcome!
- 5:00 - 6:30 PM
- Hawley Gymnasium
- $5 drop-in or only $25
Please contact Mike O'Neill or Janet Rochester for more info.
Pick-up/Open Court Basketball - Tue's 1:30 - 3:00 PM
Wanna join?! Please contact Janet!
Hawley Registration form (including regular membership options) - Any payroll deduction payments, please complete Hawley Registration form.
BMI provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen for weight categories that may lead to health problems.